Wednesday 8 December 2010

Visit Essex


Virtual Environments EJ330021S



This next module is a client led breif for the organisation Visit Essex, the outline of the brief is to produce a promotional video.
Ms Elli Constantatou is the Tourism, Marketing and PR Manager at Essex County Council. She is responsible for promoting interesting and exciting events within the county and currently runs a campaign to promote Essex, we are to work with her and produce animated material to represent Essex.

We are to work in small teams, acting as ambassadors for the county and to produce an inspiring and promotional video to be posted on thier home website, its aim is to attract people to the county.

I am very excited about this module as I feel I have greatly improved my skills since last Head Model module, and will look forward to using my skills to really express and present essex in the best possible light.

No comments:

Post a Comment