Wednesday 8 December 2010

Our group and my initial thoughts

I am really excited about what this module can bring, myself being from essex this also makes even more interseting and pasionate for myself. This is a group animation project, which I am really pleased about as we can use all our skills to create a really good end result. I am glad we have Matt in our group also, he seems enthusiastic and eager to work as a group which is great. I am enjoying modelling and studying some landmarks already, and I am looking forward to getting out to see some for myself to get some inspiration and research!

As we know the deliverables of this module are; An animation advertising essex, which will be suitable to be on the home page of Visit Essex website. We have learnt that the target age for attracting renvenue into essex is 40-60so we will take this into acount when creating this animation. As the same time try to react out to all ages, to promote that essex is good for familys and all ages. As a group we have brainstormed ideas, and come up with a concpet that we believe will give the right message, and enough infomation to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment