Friday 22 October 2010

How do I think my project went?

What went wrong.



What I feel was the least succesful about the modeling process was possibly the hair. Which after a lot of comitment to accurate modelling throughout the hair I felt let it down. On the plus side I feel my over method was great at a close representation of my own hair. I took care and extra time when making the UVW map by putting hair in the material.



What felt went well.


I am glad that I spent alot of time on each guide video being very accurate to his own methods. This created me from the very start good topology lines for the face, which corresponded to good feature lines within the 3d face. I took care throughout about the mesh and keeping vertex welded etc, to keep a clean model to avoid problems further down the line. I spend a conciderable amount of time modelling the back of the head and the neck, simplifying it but at the same time trying to include detail such as, adams apple, neck muscles and bones.






I am very pleased with my head model, the main reason being that I spent a lot of my spare time perfecting it as I enjoyed it so much and I do feel that it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment