Wednesday 8 December 2010

My Start To Modelling

As a group we planned to model a few parts each and add them together into the final scene with the horizon, Myself I started to model the university and some boats for a scene that will fly by Maldon.




I started to make the Student Union building, I started with one cube and created the number of iterations I wanted by studying Images of it and where I need to place the windows etc.

Here shows starting the Marconi building also


This boat I made using a flat cube, which I converted to an editable poly and using the soft selection curved it into a hull shape. Using the Symetary tool I created the other side, I added detail such as a rim around the top, plank seating, mast and rudder.

I used the same method as before to create this larger boat, I created a cabin and deck to make the ship look larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment