Thursday 9 December 2010

Editing and Finishing off


Once we had all rendered our clips out in 1080/720 HD we compiled them into Adobe Premier Pro. In here we placed the clips together and started to put in some transitions like we studied at the start. We wanted to create a bit of a storyline in a way with the animation. We didn't want to just place all the clips randomly together, so we put the majority of the beach and coastal ones together at the start for a peaceful entrance, and then slight change into different scenery until speeding up at the end with the more action shots of the spitfire, train and car.

This was coming along nicely and we decided for no sound effects and just a song over the top. This combination of a good song and visuals will keep the audience engaged in the entire video. Finding a a suitable song was very difficult with our time scale we had left. Myself I have a song which I suggested at the start which was our back up, and we where all a little unsure. But after placing it into Premier and playing it with the visuals, we moved some clips around so that the sound complimented the video and it really worked well. We made some transitions in the clips match the audio and fast paced videos with the back of the track that had a fast beat. By this time we all loved the combination of an uplifting track, and our renders panning through.

I am very very happy with how the whole team worked, we all pulled together along the same path and all knew what to do to achieve the same result. If I was to do this again, I think I may not try to bit more than I can chew, as I set myself many hard tasks for the deadlines of this. I made 7 scenes in total by myself, all of which I am equally happy with as I put in a massive amount of my own time into this project. Purely because I enjoyed modelling the beauty of Essex, and my enjoyment using 3DsMax

No comments:

Post a Comment